Angel-Hair Pasta with Prawn, Tomatoes & Basil
This is an amazingly easy pasta meal for a quick weeknight meal. It is really light and uses fresh ingredients.
Total Time: Around 20 minutes
- 30 prawns (frozen green prawn meat), thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 275g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 250g angel-hair pasta
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for around 3 minute or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes or aromatic. Add prawns, tomatoes, half the basil, lemon zest and juice, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until prawns are just cooked. Remove pan from heat.
- Add pasta to prawn mixture and place over medium–high heat. Add remaining basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and cook, tossing, for 3 minutes or until warmed through and well combined. Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese
Original Recipe Link: Angel-Hair Pasta with Prawns, Tomatoes & Basil || Taste.com.au